New Year's Resolutions are all about a fresh start and making a promise to yourself to become a better person. I believe in working on self-improvement and kindness as an everyday lifestyle, instead of a once a year resolution. The end of the year is a time of reflection and prioritizing what really matters in life.
- Do Your Best - Have I done my best every day? Only we can judge ourselves and know what our best truly is.
- Keep Learning - What have I learned and what do I want to learn?
- Do What You Love - Have I been true to myself and been doing what I love?
- Respect Your Body - Do I feel healthy and like the way that I look? Can I do more to nourish my body, look better, and feel better?
- Keep Growing - How have I grown as a person, and what do I still need to work on?
- Be Proud of Yourself - What have I overcome, and what did I do to make it happen?
- Give Back & Help Others - How have I made a difference in other peoples lives, and how can I help more people?
- Love Yourself - Have I forgiven myself for any judgments that I may have put on myself? I am good enough and I love myself.
- Forgive & Let It Go - Have I forgiven anyone who I have allowed to hurt me? Let it go so that I can move forward.
Always be kind and loving to yourself and to others XO